Acceptance Letters have been already sent. Authors must submit their camera-ready papers electronically following these guidelines:
Proceedings of ICDSC 2015 will be published at the ACM Digital Library within the International Conference Proceedings Series (ICPS), please follow these instructions to format your paper accordingly.
- Please take into account the reviewers' comments when preparing the camera-ready version of your paper. Reviewers' comments are available at the CMT paper submission site.
- Templates to properly format your paper according to ACM DL requirements are available at the Current ACM Proceedings Templates page. In case you have any problems with these templates, please contact ACM's TeX and Word support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You will need to add the proper ACM's Computing Classification System codes. You will find instructions there as well. In case you have any questions concerning CCS coding, please direct them to email@example.com.
- You will have to include a rights management text into your camera-ready manuscript. To this end, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org ---make sure your email SPAM settings allow incoming messages from this address--- asking you to complete a rights management form. Please, fill out this form as soon as possible for you to receive the aforementioned text.
- The camera-ready material ---source files and PDF--- has to be uploaded on the CMT paper submission website by July 3, 2015.
- A full registration for the paper is also expected by July 3, 2015.